Note that for GPS purposes we are located in Lincolnville. Begin your journey by putting our full address in your GPS – 55 Sunrise Point Road LINCOLNVILLE, ME 04849.
- N44 degrees 15.497′
- W 069 degrees 01.046′
From the North
- Take Route 1 South. Sunrise Point Road is two miles south of Lincolnville Beach.
- Turn left onto Sunrise Point Road, which is marked by the Inn’s burgundy and gold sign with a sun symbol on top of the sign.
- The Inn is at the end of the road at the water’s edge.
From the South
- Follow Interstate 95 north of Portland Maine to Exit 44, Interstate 295.
- Follow 295 to Exit 28 (Brunswick) or Exit 31 (Topsham), to Coastal Route 1 North.
- Follow Coastal Route 1 North through Waldoboro, turn left onto Route 90.
- Follow Route 90 approximately 10 miles, until it ends at the junction of US Route 1 again.
- Turn left onto Route 1 North, into the village of Camden.
- Continue through Camden, following Route 1 North towards Lincolnville Beach and Belfast. 1 mile past Camden’s city limits line–or 2 miles north of the entrance to Camden Hills State Park–
turn right onto Sunrise Point Road. Sunrise Point Road is marked with the Inn’s burgundy and gold sign with a sun symbol on top of the sign. The Inn is at the end of Sunrise Point Road at the water’s edge.
Note: Sadie’s Antiques is across the street from Sunrise Point Road. If you pass Duck Trap Kayak (small purple building), you’ve gone too far!
85 miles northeast of Portland (1-3/4 hrs.)
190 miles northeast of Boston (3-1/2 hrs.)
51 miles south of Bangor (1-1/4 hrs.)
70 miles from Acadia National Park (1-3/4 hrs. in summer traffic)